Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quiet Happenings

4.17.08

As the days pass, two things are happening: 1. I am learning more Japanese. 2. It is getting easier for me to teach English. Today, my Japanese teacher gave me about 15 new kanji to practice and I will try my best to learn the correct stroke order. Writing kanji is a very particular process.

Yesterday Lauren and I went to Yodobashi Camera in Akihabara. I must clarify that Yodobashi Camera is much more then a camera store. Inside, you can find just about any Japanese or foreign electronic including: washing machines, wine coolers, thousands of cell phones, and much more. Both Yodobashi and Akihabara are world famous for being technology hotspots.

I had been wanting to listen to some Belle and Sebastian lately so I looked for them on Youtube.com. I found this amusing video and I thought I would share it on my blog. Someday I hope I will catch a fish in my washing machine. :)

Please Enjoy it!

2 comments:

alikins said...

cool video! thanks for sharing :)

Hu said...

The video is totally absurd but it's so awesome in its absurdity