Monday, November 12, 2007

Affirmation

Yes, I was told that I did most certainly feel my first earthquake on Sunday. The proof: a friend told Lauren that the trains where stopped for a brief time period on Sunday evening.

From what I understand, there is actually an earthquake season here; a period from mid-summer to the beginning of fall when there is a higher probability that an earthquake will occur. Usually the earthquakes are relatively small; the trains will stop for a few seconds and then continue on to their destination.

Random Side Note: The trains here are ALWAYS on time. I remember reading this about the trains: If you look down and your watch and conclude that the train is late, you should look again because your watch is probably wrong.

On that note, it's a sunny day with not a cloud in the sky and I have to head off to class!

No comments: