Friday, May 23, 2008

Interesting News

5.23.08

It was considerably hot outside today. I ate my lunch in the park under the partial shade of a tree. As I ate my rice and tomatoes, I watched the little ants scurrying around. I enjoyed watching them as the zipped up and down the blades of grass. They even tried to use my toes as a jungle gym.

I had some time to read the news tonight and found a few interesting articles:
1. In this article, researchers used social network models to show the effects of relationships between smokers and non-smokers: For Smokers, Quitting May Be Contagious

2. This article is about NASA's Phoenix probe that is due to land on Mars this Sunday night. The probe will be the first to explore a specific region of Mars for signs of early life: NASA's Phoenix Aims for Sunday Landing

In other news, I officially know and can write 30 kanji! Take care and enjoy the weather--rain or shine!




This is my 100th post! :)

No comments: