Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween Party Meeting

10.12.07
In a few minutes I will be leaving to ride my bike to work, which generally takes me about 3o minutes. I have 6 classes today; 1 in the morning and then 5 in a row tonight. In between my morning class and my evening classes, Lauren and I will be meeting with Hiroko to go over what we had in mind for our week long Halloween celebration. Since each of my classes only comes once a week, there is no other way then to have Halloween parties with each class. Hiroko told us that each class will be divided into 30 minutes of instruction and 30 minutes of fun. Lauren and I agreed that the instruction portion of the class should go along with the Hallween theme as well. In my opinion, we have some really great ideas and I hope the kids enjoy them. I promise to write about them later but for now I have to go to work!

No comments: