Saturday, January 19, 2013

An experimental approach to The Year of Happiness...

1.19.13

I thought it would be really interesting to do a little year long experiment during The Year of Happiness.  Specifically, I created a (very) short survey to keep track of people responses to the question 'What makes you happy?'.  At the end of the year, I'm going to try to compile all these answers and do a little analysis.  I promise to report back!

Please participate if you have time, or better yet, go out there ask someone and send me their response!

Click here for a link to the survey!

In other news, I ran 5 miles today.  It was really beautiful out (~46F and sunny) and worth fighting against the little bit of wind.  My legs were only slightly sore at the end of the run with a little twang in my knees, but I felt great nonetheless.  I'm training for a half-marathon (13.1 miles) this coming March in DC.  My first time ever running that much.  I'm not really sure why I decided to do it.  Maybe because I needed a goal or maybe because I just wanted to hang out with Ada, Tom, Ben, and Alex.  Wish me luck!  More on training later. ;)

No comments: