Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All My Students!

Here are a few pictures of my students! I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed teaching them.

Monday Classes
Hana, Takay, Ryodai, Yuki, Michika

This is the same class as above.

Masakatsu, who is also my student, and Lauren

Maiyuki, me, Takuya (Not Shown: Momoe, Haruki, Yusuke)

Sao and me


Tuesday Classes
Sanae and me

Yuki, Yuma, Yumako, Yuika, me, Marika, Rion (Not Shown: Honoka)

Teaching

Sally and Yoshino

Here they are again.

Masahiro and me (Not Shown: Naoto)


Wednesday Classes
Sayaka, Nao, Arisa

Sayano and Mirena (Not Shown: Chihiro and Marina)

Mirena, Sayano, me

Rion, Mirena, me, Chihiro, and Marina (Not Shown: Arisa)

The picture of Keigo and I is on it's way. I have not yet received it from Lauren.

Naho and me


Thursday Classes
Ruriko, Momoko, me (Yes, they are sisters.)

Shoko, me, Honami, Takuya (He also takes lessons on Mondays. Not Shown: Manaka)

Shunichi and me (Not Shown: Narumi, So, Momoka, Mai)

me and Tsubasa

Yukiko and me


Friday Classes
Sayaka's mother, Sayaka, Maiyuko, me, Rin and her mother, Lauren

Riko

me, Riko, Lauren (Both Lauren and I taught Riko.)

Takeshi, Suzu, me, Sakurako, Kyoko (Take One)

Take Two!

Sayano and Suzu (Sayano was nearly in tears just moments after this picture. I will miss these two.)

Mana and me (I don't know why were are making such funny faces. It looks like I'm eating.)

Mana and me (This is the second attempt.)

Haru(taka) and me

Mao and me


Saturday Classes
Maki and me

Yoshino, me and Sotaro (Yoshino's little brother)

Me, Yoshino, Yoshitaka (Yoshino's father who is also my student)

Hibiki and me (Not Shown: Akihiro, Shoichi)

Shogo and me

No comments: