Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Silly Butterflies

6.4.08

Today on my walk to the train station I was pleasantly surprised by several butterflies fluttering in and around the bushes lining the road to the station. I was forced to stop a few times because the butterflies dared to get so close to me. I almost giggled as one tried to land gently on my noes. The butterflies had black wings with polygon shaped white spots while their bodies were black and yellow. At first I thought they were dragon flies because of their unusually long abdomen but with closer inspection I concluded they had to be butterflies.

Before getting to work I did some window shopping at the outlet mall near my work. I decided to stop and get some gelato--avocado lemon and caramel. The avocado lemon gelato sounded so strange that I had to try it. The flavor was definitely interesting. :)

As of tomorrow my mother and sister will be visiting me in two months. I'm very excited and have a lot of planning to do! With me luck!

No comments: