Monday, May 24, 2010

Mary & Jeff Got Hitched!

5.21.10

About a month and a half ago, I received a call from one of my good college friends, Mary. She explained that she was getting married on May 21st and hoped that I would be one of the witnesses at her and her fiancée's civil union ceremony that was being held at a winery on Kueka Lake. Of course I told her that I would be honored to be there for their ceremony and was also fortunate to have finished all of my exams by that time! On May 20, I met Jeff and Mary in Cortland, NY, spent some time with there families, and celebrated the occasion. It was fun spending time with Mary and her silly sisters Tracy and Pammy. On the day of the ceremony, the weather was beautiful and so was Mary. I should also mention that Mary designated me as the secondary picture taker (the professional photographer was only at the ceremony) and I was more than happy to fill this role as well. :)

Mary choosing her hair-style for the wedding.

Mary (aka Shirley Temple)

Curls!

Mary's Family: Tracy, Diego, Marita, Pammy, and Mary

Mary and I

Marita was being very camera shy.

She decided to get a simple but elegant style.

As we were driving to the ceremony we saw a rainbow! Maybe this is good luck?

I don't know how Mary walked around in these. (I would've have stuck with the Converse.)


Mary and I

Mary and Her Bouquet

Mary and Jeff with their families.
Mary's Family and Jeff

A local baker from Bath, NY made this cake for Mary and Jeff.

The top layer was red velvet (for Mary) and the bottom was vanilla (for Jeff).

Mary with her sisters: Pammy, Mary, and Tracy.

Mary and Jeff Walczak!

Mary and Jeff (Jeff's best friend CJ is on the phone)

The Pulla and Walczak Families

(Mary made me take this picture.)

No comments: